Better care. Better decision-making. Better use of resources.
The RACP is encouraging physicians to implement the Evolve Top 5 Recommendations in their work and health services. The Evolve Top 5 Recommendations are also available through Choosing Wisely in Australia and New Zealand.
Evolve Top 5 List Development
All RACP specialty societies are invited to develop their Top 5 List of low-value practices. The Evolve Top 5 List development process is rigorous and robust. To develop an Evolve Top 5 List, a specialty requires a:
- Lead Fellow: Acting as an Evolve Clinical Champion and the primary point of contact with RACP
- Working Party: Small group of specialty members that drive the evidence review and Evolve Top 5 List development
- Membership Body: Provides feedback throughout the Evolve Top 5 List development process and actively engaged in implementation of the final Evolve Top 5 List.
There are three steps involved in developing a specialty's Evolve Top 5 List:
More information on Evolve Top 5 List development
- Development of an initial list of low-value practices in your specialty;
- Refinement of the initial list through research and data analysis, and seeking feedback from the specialty's membership; and
- Finalisation of the Evolve Top 5 List using pre-determined criteria and membership feedback to identify the final Top 5 low-value practices.
No results found with your search term.